- Site Contents Usage
- Electronic Communications
- Copyright Complaints
- Refund Policy
- Renewal of Service Agreement
- Delivery Policy
- Revision Policy
- Your Account
- Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Violation
- Applicable Law
- Site Policies, Modification & Severability
- Bill of Rights
Site Contents Usage
Our policies can be subjected to modification at any time so users are advised to read the terms and conditions each time they visit the website.
We collect details of what people access technical efficiencies on our website that enables us to enhance the website's customer experience and quality of the website.
Unless explicitly stated, all content on this website are copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property owned, managed or licensed by the Company.
You are strictly prohibited from altering or reproducing the content in any way. You are not authorized to publicly display and distribute this website for any commercial gains without the company's approval.
Whether it is reviews or suggestions, or recommendations, they are sole property of the Company. The company shall own exclusive rights and shall not be subject to any obligations:
- (1) To uphold any feedback in confidence;
- (2) To recompense any user for the feedback; or
- (3) To respond to any feedback.
The company may utilize the testimonials and logos on its other web and offline properties.
The communication is held electronically when the clients visit our website or send us an email. Our company informs the customer by email or publishes notices on the website. Henceforth, the client agrees that all correspondence, disclosures, notices between the client and the company do not infringe the legal requirements.
The material on this website, such as graphics, text, logos, button icons, photographs, multimedia files, compilations of information, and software, is the company's private property protected under both the U.S. and international copyright law.
The trademark names used within our sites are the property of respective company or its subsidiaries and cannot be used in association with any product or service that is not part of that company.
The individual who accesses the website is responsible for maintaining their account's discretion including username and password in order to limit access to their respective computer. Under the account, the customer will take responsibility for all activities.
The company and its affiliates are particularly mindful of others' intellectual property. Nevertheless, if someone feels their work has been imitated and constitutes a violation of copyright, please follow our Notice and Process for Claiming Copyright Violation.
Renewal of Service Agreement
Renewal Services include Logo Design Ownership Renewal, Website Hosting, Domain Name Renewal, Domain Hosting, SSL Security, Antivirus Firewall, Email Services, Yearly cPanel License fee or any other service which has a certain Expiry Date. The client will have to confirm about their decision to cancel Services prior to the end of the expiring term in order to avoid renewal charges atleast for 1-Year. In that case, refund won’t be applicable.
- In case of an Installment Plan for a Website, the Client will have to pay the remaining amount once the client has approved the Initial design and the website is sent for development.
- In case of an Installment Plan for Logo Design or other Design Services, the Client will have to pay the remaining amount once the client has approved the Initial design concepts.
The account area is an appropriate communication platform. It is your primary responsibility to verify the account area to outline any enquiries the designer necessitates. Not consistently using the Area does not give you ample basis for a refund. If you are unsure how to use the area, you may reach our customer support.
All design order files are sent to the Account Area as defined on the "Order Confirmation" date. An e-mail may also be issued to remind the customer of the arrival of their design order. All updates & refund plans are subject to the date and time of the order being sent to the account area.
We provide the customer with a design order reference number for tracking orders. Design orders are emailed within 2 to 3 days of receiving the order. We offer urgent delivery for first sample logos within 24 hours (including extra charges).
We promise unlimited revisions to our customers. The revision will be free of charge, given the design and concept remain the same.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Violation
If an individual’s work has been subjected to copyright infringement, please provide the Company the copyright agent, and the written information specified below:
- Signature of the individual approved to act in the copyright interest on behalf of the owner.
- An overview of the patented work which has been abused.
- Details of the original location of copied work, and on the company's website, with ID number.
- The contact information of the person.
- A declaration by the person that he/she agrees that the disputed use in not approved by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- An assertion made under perjury by the person that the above information is correct, and that the individual is the copyright owner/entitled to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
The users are expected to comply with all existing laws governing the usage of the service and the user's restriction towards the company should be upheld.
In case of conflict between the company and the client, the customer is required to report to the Dispute Handling Department.
Site Policies, Modification & Severability
Bill of Rights
Countless customers have safely shopped with us without credit card scam. For security, customers may place an order by phone.
Our Personal Notification Services are provided free. There is no obligation for the consumer to purchase anything.
The client can unsubscribe or change their subscription to any of our Personal Services at any time.
Customer may occasionally receive e-mail updates about website changes, new services, and special offers. But you do not wish to receive them, you can change preferences on your account.