Refund policy will be voided if,
1. A discounted package has been chosen.
2. The primary design concept has been approved.
3. You have demanded revisions.
4. Urgent design projects are non-refundable.
5. The cancellation has been made due to reasons non-related to the company.
6. The client is unresponsive or out of contact for more than 2 weeks of project.
7. Company’s policies, or policy, have been violated.
8. Other company or designer has been approached for the same project.
9. The creative brief is lacking in required information.
10. A complete design change has been demanded.
11. The claim has crossed the given ‘request for refund’ time span.
12. The business is closing or changing name or business.
13. Reasons such as ‘change of mind’, ‘disagreement with partner’ or other reasons that do not pertain to the service will not be subject to refund under any circumstances.
14. If a client subscribes for a service bundle and happens to be dissatisfied with a particular service, refund will only be applicable on that particular service and ‘not’ the entire bundle.
15. No refund can be claimed/processed once after the final files have been delivered to you following your request.
16. Refund and revision explicitly does not apply on items offered free.
17. Services including but not limited to Social Media, SEO, Domain Registration and Web Hosting are not entitled to refund under any circumstances.
18. In case of websites, refunds will not be entertained once the client has approved the design and the website is sent for development.
19. Refund will not be applicable on the work outsourced by third party.
Note: We have all rights to hold or reject any project or cancel the contract whenever it deems necessary. After the refund, you will not have any rights to use the designs for any purpose, they will be our sole property. The company will be the right full owner of designs.
To assure your refund request is approved, please make sure you meet the following requirements:
After the refund, your design rights would be obtained by VidNado and you would not be able to display any version of the design sent by VidNado.
Let us also specify that:
Since the design rights would now be transferred to the VidNado, you agree that you will have no right (direct or indirect) to use any response or other content, work product or media, nor will you have any ownership interest in or to the same.
Working in collaboration with the Government Copyright Agencies VidNado would share Copyright Acquisition information for the refunded designs that would restrict the re-use of the designs as original designs in the future. If you have any questions or concerns about our Refund Policy, please contact us by clicking here.